Position: Qualified Seamstress
The Theron’s Fashion & Bridal Boutique were inspire by a dream of fashion creativity with excellent quality workmanship, a touch of appointment for the one and only special client which require a marvellous product for that exquisite event and enjoy the freedom of client satisfaction.
The company requires a professional clothes maker and repairer. The person must promote creativity, be a hard worker and a good eye for color and fashion. The candidate report directly to the Director of Fashion and Marketing.
The Job Tasks:
- Sew garments, measuring fabrics
- Using of rippers or razor blades
- Recording instruction tags to garments
- Fit, alter, repair according to customer and Fashion Designer specifications
- Apply principles of garment design, construction and style
- Experience of hand irons or pressing machines
- Ability to stitch in a straight line
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High School degree
- 3-5 Years’ experience
- Advanced – College Course in sewing
- Know all about the kinds of fabrics
- Require a thorough knowledge of the latest trends
- He/she must be efficient in using a sewing and over locker machine
- To be creative, imaginative and initiative
The Theron’s Fashion and Bridal Boutique would like to receive your CV with the relevant qualifications documents, which you can send to HR@theronsboutique.co.za. The Human Resource Department will send you an invitation for a formal interview session and practical test. Salary and company benefits will be discussed during the interview process.